Thursday, January 24, 2008

A new day has dawned

Well, last night I went to a concert with Louis XIV, Hot Hot Heat, and Editors, which was pretty darn good. I had a really good time and the editors were much much better than I saw coming and of course Hot Hot heat was pretty good. Sadly I couldn't get there in time to see Louis XIV play but from what I heard they rocked out. Outside of those bands, I am going to bring a new band to the table, I have known this one for awhile but not a lot of people I know have heard of them, if any so here we go.

A little over half a year ago I came across a band called The Sunshine underground, who are kind of Brit popish. I have a little weakness in me for bands of this genre (ie. Arctic Monkeys and Hard-Fi) so I had no problem getting into them. They have a lot of energy to their music and a great singer, whose voice always surprises me when I hear it. Apparently they have been getting some play on mtv according to one site but I hope not.

The Sunshine Underground-Borders


The Sunshine Underground-Commercial Breakdown

No comments: