Saturday, March 8, 2008

Artist statement

Well, For some reason blogger is not posting off of my home computer so I am typing to you today from my roommates computer which is actually a little funny feeling. I'll just copy/paste you what wouldn't work before so you can see it:

I am supposed to talk about my artist statement in blog blog which basically is the state of mind I go for when I want to work on art. For myself it can really just be as simple as something that I think will be interesting. I am always open to change in any project I work on so nothing I do is ever set in stone for me. So many of my projects have been changed at the last minute and those have been my favorites by far, purely because I am flying by the seat of my pants and following only what I feel, which I think is how real art should work.

No comments: